Wednesday 6 October 2010

in the heart of Europe

Most of the subjects I'm studying at the Katholieke Universiteit of Leuven are related to European Studies. This mean that I'm attending to lessons about politics, international relations, arts, literature... always related to Europe. Belgium is at least one of the most important countries in the European Union and if you're studying here you cannot ignore that.

I'm not going to copy my notes eventhough they're really interesting but I'll upload here some maps. Today the teacher of International Relations and European Integration has shown us these images and we've discussed them. It's really interesting to be in the same group of amounts of people from different countries and also different continents. I've seen how many points of view can exist all over the world and it makes me feel different. It makes me feel a little piece of a hole puzzle and also I have now the evidence that I have no idea about the world, not even Europe.

I just want to show everybody these maps because I'm sure you'll think about it.

European point of view of the world
USA point of view of the worldArabic point view of the world

Chinese point of view of the world

Let's think about that. Who has the right point of view?



No comments:

Post a Comment